- This event has passed.
August 19, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm AEST
WCEAM during Covid-19
It is acknowledged that the incidence and spread of coronavirus together with the Covid-19 pandemic are introducing unprecedented changes to society and imposing unanticipated stressors on systems that serve humanity. The ramifications of coronavirus and COVID-19 on infrastructure systems that underpin governance, commerce, and industry remain unprecedented.
As pundits postulate a new world post coronavirus and Covid-19, ISEAM has taken the opportunity to commence an online version of its flagship World Congress on Engineering Asset Management.
- The 1st WCEAMOnline will take place on 19th August 2020. The duration of the event will be 3 hours starting at 8 pm Brisbane time.
- ISEAM Board has approved that registration shall be free for all fellows, members and guests.
- All fellows and members are invited to register and attend the event.
- A certificate of attendance will be issued to financial fellows and members that duly registered and participated in the 1st WCEAMOnline. Where necessary, the certificate can be used to claim continuing professional development credits.
- A full recording of the event will be made available to duly registered participants.
The presentations will be combined with 2019 WCRRAM asset management track papers and published as 14th WCEAM Proceedings 2019 & 2020 by Springer.
To ensure that your data is correctly stated in the attendance certificate, please register by sending an email indicating your title, name/surname plus post-nominals, and affiliation to Betty Goh at Betty.Goh@assetinstitute.com with a copy to Joe Mathew at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 14 August 2020 Brisbane time. Zoom meeting details will be sent out by Joe.