- This event has passed.
Asset Management Competency Framework Cohort 1 – Postponed
April 15 @ 12:00 pm - September 16 @ 1:00 pm EDT
The cohort will be composed of municipal participants piloting the use of CNAM’s new AMCF content and related tools as part of a coached, peer supported exercise to improve their personal AM capabilities. Participants will be able to assess and plan their personalized competency development program using a common, Canadian public sector-specific framework and leading sector- and AM Competency-specific development activities, at the proficiency level they need to improve. Participants will also have access to a peer support forum for asynchronous communication with other participants to share tips, successes, challenges, or insights.
During the program you will:
- Assess your job position against the AMCF’s generic AM Roles to create a personalized AM Competency Profile
- Undertake a personal Competency Gap Assessment to identify your AM Competency gaps
- Develop a personal AM Competency Development Plan to improve your AM Competency proficiency and track your progress
- Identify and select appropriate competency development and management activities for your AM Competency Development Plan
- Create or develop activity details with the templates and tools provided
- Develop a long-term AM Career Plan
- Appropriate for Canadian communities and municipalities of all sizes, locations, and AM maturity
- Appropriate for Elected Officials and Municipal / Community / Organization Staff of all levels
- Particularly relevant for AM practitioners who wish to further develop their personal AM Competency proficiency
$295/ person + $95/person for each additional participant from the same organization.
$395/person + $125/person for each additional participant from the same organization