Call for Presentations
CNAM invites presentations and workshops on the below themes with sub bullets provided as examples.
- Strategies for the Future
- Policy and Strategic Planning
- Long Term Financial Planning and Rate Setting
- Financing and Funding Strategies
- Sustainability and integrating Natural Assets
- Adapting to new Regulations
- Effective Decision Making
- Level of Service
- Risk Management
- Investment Planning
- Asset Lifecycle Delivery
- Operation and Maintenance Optimization
- Capital Delivery Enhancements and Financing
- Asset Renewal and Rehabilitation Innovation
- Information and Data
- IT Systems implementation and integration
- Data Strategies, Standards, and Management
- Knowledge Management
- Organization and People
- Governance and Org Design
- Staff Education and Training in AM
- Cultural Change Management and Communications
- AM101 – For organizations new to the AM journey
When submitting your presentation abstract or workshop, you will be required to identify which topic area(s) your presentation best fits.
As always, we are looking for a breadth of content to provide all conference attendees with value. We welcome presentations from organizations new to AM who have successfully taken their first steps and wish to share their experiences, all the way through to organization who are pushing the boundaries and shaping the future of Asset Management. This includes small organizations and large organizations!
Asset owning organizations will be given priority including communities across Canada, provincial bodies, and national organizations. Consultants and vendors are welcome to apply but it is expected their presentations be joint with one of their clients.
The online submission process requires you to provide the following:
- Session Title
- Session Description (150 words max)
- Speaker Biographies (100 words max)
- Learning Objectives.
The Conference Committee is actively seeking proposals for workshops for the 2019 Conference. These should be interactive sessions to engage CNAM members in hands on exercises that can be 60 minutes in length and cater for around 50-80 people each.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact:
Kate Cheney, CMP, CMM